Accept the challenge to join one of the most interesting work environments and develop our automotive solutions for the future!
- You will contribute to the design, implementation and integration of a new automotive system into an automotive platforms.
- Make sure that the system complies with ISO26262 and other automotive requirements and standards.
- Build early lab prototypes into automotive samples
- A Master or Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Automotive Technology, Electronics Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Experience from early lab prototypes to an industrial-grade automotive qualified components.
- Vision Computing
- Autonomous Systems
- Machine Learning and Tensorflow
- Camera- and radar-based tracking detection algorithms
- Graphics algorithms for NVIDIA
- Git / Gerrit
- Blackberry QNX
- Contract start: June 1, 2023 or July 1, 2023
- 6 months with optional extension
- Locations: Lund, Sweden
- Richard Persson, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 40 6927980
- Stefan Printz, email@example.com, +46 706 330825